iPhone X

So how much do you guys spend per month on your phone plans? I pay $55 plus tax ($7.15) on my plan and my wife’s is $82.50 plus tax ($10.73) total $155.

I just spend about $200 for unlimited everything (wife and me) and phone upgrade every 12 months. I actually don’t want to own the thing for years. Lease is about $20/month…~$240/year.

^Yep. $200/month for unlimited everything for two people.

FYI - I’m with Sprint. And I know AT&T is about the same.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

hilarious. also what if you get fat.

Not sure why everyone’s focusing on this getting jumped thing. Pretty sure every cell phone in the world allows you to make an emergency call without unlocking the phone. That goes all the way back to the Nokia brick phone days.

king kong comes in and kills the thread with swiftness and efficiency of a samurai.

While I still like Apple stuff, their presentations are forced and lame. All pretending to be hipster tech visionaries, and saying “magic” and “gorgeous” every other sentence. The males look like stressed-out zero-testosterone humorless PC vegan losers, eat some meat for crying out loud! :open_mouth:

^prolly why buffett invested in it.

believes that apple is now more a brand with an economic moat that doesnt really need to innovate much to charge higher prices.

howbowdah animoji though?! ish fire

The animoji is totally worth the $1000 price tag. Amirite?

Hey, it’s way cheaper than the alternative: