Ipod on Test Day

do you think i can use my HP12C that i have as an Application on my ipod touch?

jrbbikerx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > someone should use one of these babies… > > http://www.amazon.com/Planon-Docupen-R700-Scanner- > DPENR700/dp/B0002W5QXW/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_1_txt? > pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-2&pf_rd_t > =201&pf_rd_i=B00004VUHO&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_r > d_r=04WG2808ZGY34AA3ZBCY They check your writing tools meticulously. They had me take the cardboard sleeve off my eraser in June.

xck2000, you do that, then come back and tell us how it went.

thats wild man…sounds like those proctors are really b*lls to the wallz kinds of people.

YO this question is nuts!!! It’s Friday and it’s quite appropriate!!! Check out my Post.

I suggest you stop studying with the ipod my friend… If you get use to it, taking the test will make you uncomfortable. At least, when youre reviewing, dont use anything… maybe some earplugs. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

will they let me bring my laptop?

I think they should. Which is more impressive - a one day test where you have access to resources that you would nearly always have access to or a test where you have to memorize obscure stuff and not use standard finance tools like Excel?

JDV- Amen, brother. Amen.

if allowed, what kind of music will you listen to…?

i will mix Schweser audio with my beats. that will be some music.

i will mix Schweser audio with my beats. that will be some music.

New Kids on the Block’s comeback disc “The Block”, thank GOD for revival tours.

Rodrigo y Gabriella, Killswitch Engage, and DJ Spooky over top schweser audio just to mix it up.