is it ok to take a day or two off from studies

yea buddy…seriously…take a week off…your gunna F up the curve

What kind of man asks such a question? Pick up your skirt, grab your balls, do what feel right.

Etienne Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What kind of man asks such a question? Pick up > your skirt, grab your balls, do what feel right. What kind of man has a name like “Etienne” ?

What if “he” is a she?

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For the friday before the exam for L1 and L2 I > have booked a massage (non happy ending) Cool. I have booked a happy ending (non-massage).

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The day before the exam, I close my books at 5:00 > PM, exercise a bit and then go to Chili’s with a > friend who can make me laugh. Chicken marinated in > margarita, a beer or two, and life is good. It’s funny, I have the same ritual ( minus the beer).

work out and get some nookie. Words of wisdom. You will freeze up during the exam if you don’t.

Vince Mancini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Etienne Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What kind of man asks such a question? Pick up > > your skirt, grab your balls, do what feel > right. > > > What kind of man has a name like “Etienne” ? Seriously, if you’ve made it this far you probably have a good idea if you can afford the break or not.