Is it possible to pass below 60%? Losing motivation

like i said, first mock i took days before level 1, was 80%. had that mock been the actual exam instead, i likely receive same results. not everything is so black and white as you’re led to believe. IF you’re not adequately prepared/comfortable, a mock imo is not the best way to spend your time. i don’t need a mock to know where my areas of weakness are, personally. i think they can be very beneficial, but not so much until you feel relatively comfortable. but by all means, contiunue mock after mock after mock not realizing why scores aren’t improving all that much.

Level 1 was a joke, even if it didn’t seem like so a few months back. I did not even go through the BBs and barely touched the CFAI material, and passed with flying colors. L2 is a different ballgame.

while that may be true, principals for preparation are the same. i’ve obv been studying L2 as well…lol.

Thanks for all the advice guys!!! Pretty motivated again after a nights rest. Let’s do this!! 1 week to go!

4 months ago I thought passing level 1 was a huge accomplishment to brag about. Then I began studying for level 2…

1 Like

I personally don’t think EOCs do justice to the difficulty of the exam so I prefer to practice off of the mocks. Like they’ll give you sets that demand computing working capital, not something that’s part of the curriculum but that they assume you’d know if your passed L1. When it’s been a while you haven’t calculated a cash conversion cycle, you prefer encountering this shit on a mock and put a note to revise your ratios than getting stung on exam day. They’ll throw shit we won’t know super well for sure but the idea is to minumize those.