Is that true? Level II (in December?)

Burned.

Official word from CFA institutue- see below. by the way, for those who are playing pranks on posting the fake URL- I think your time could be well spent on somewhere else. We don’t have time to entertain you. Thank you for writing. At this time, we do not plan to offer the Level II and III exams in December. However, if we begin offering Levels II and III in December, we will notify our clients as early as possible. Feel free to contact us again if you have any additional questions.

lol. its gonna happen. u just watch and see…

oh hold on!!! why are people hoping for LII happening in December… we HAVE to pass this in June…taking it in December is not an option…cmon!!! where’s the confidence gone?

That’s the spirit soldier.

Dinesh. That was a frickin good one. Keep it up. My second favorite post as of late next to the L1 guy named relentless one floating around who’s taking an absolute beating.

mumu… I want to take L3 in December 2008 :wink:

I checked the link. Nice one. I have to admit that this sounded more likely then 3 ANSWER CHOICES.

NOW OR NEVER

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mumu… I want to take L3 in December 2008 :wink: well in that case…yeah wish it were being offered…i wasn’t even thinking that far ahead…one step at a time!