is there an ******Official December 2008 Results****** Thread?

BrokenSocialScene Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The first week after the test, I was anxious. I > pretty much let it go after that and really didn’t > think about it too much. Now I’m crapping my > pants. Same thing.

I just whooped some kid in madden but the f*cker quit the game tho with 4 seconds left so I couldn’t get the win. I hate when they do that, just be a man and finish the game. Waste an hour playing a game just to have them quit. lol nice to vent about something else other than the test

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just whooped some kid in madden but the f*cker > quit the game tho with 4 seconds left so I > couldn’t get the win. I hate when they do that, > just be a man and finish the game. Waste an hour > playing a game just to have them quit. lol nice > to vent about something else other than the test EA sports will give you the win. Check on the forums

well it said quit and count game but it says it doesn’t record the win, just gives u points and records the stats

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > well it said quit and count game but it says it > doesn’t record the win, just gives u points and > records the stats There is a policy for Fifa and NHL. I doin’t know about MAdden but I’m pretty sure they review the game and if they see that the other person quit while losing, they give you a win. I could be wrong.

wow that would be awesome lol. What great news! lol I would love to land that position, they guy who reviews madden games and decides if it’s a win or not lol

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wow that would be awesome lol. What great news! > lol I would love to land that position, they guy > who reviews madden games and decides if it’s a win > or not lol It’s the same guy who comes up with the new features every year. Boy he must be lazy.

lol

alright I’m headed to bed guys, see ya in the morning. I’ll prob be back on at 8:40 eastern time, when I get into work.

is anyone in the US not sleeping tonight?

jhun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is anyone in the US not sleeping tonight? I probably won’t fall asleep But I work at 8:30 so i should maybe get some.

jhun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is anyone in the US not sleeping tonight? Some body please tell me to go to bed!

just 9 hrs left if you sleep know result will be good for you

DanLieb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some body please tell me to go to bed! Go to bed, dude. I just poured 1/3 bottle Barcardi mix into my body, and now it feels actually quite well. I recommend you do the same thing, or beer will do the job. I will get up around 8:30 and take shower, then check results. Hope everyone the best!

danielsky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DanLieb Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Some body please tell me to go to bed! > > > Go to bed, dude. I just poured 1/3 bottle Barcardi > mix into my body, and now it feels actually quite > well. I recommend you do the same thing, or beer > will do the job. I will get up around 8:30 and > take shower, then check results. > > Hope everyone the best! Thanks, but I had a double of my favorite vodka earlier and now can’t sleep!

BrokenSocialScene Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The first week after the test, I was anxious. I > pretty much let it go after that and really didn’t > think about it too much. Now I’m crapping my > pants. Ya same here. Regret coming to AF today.

4.5…

Isura Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BrokenSocialScene Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The first week after the test, I was anxious. > I > > pretty much let it go after that and really > didn’t > > think about it too much. Now I’m crapping my > > pants. > > Ya same here. Regret coming to AF today. +1

What is exactly the process ? We get an e-mail or we have to go to the CFA site ? At which time exactly ?

4 hrs!