It (2017 film)

^ Didn’t watch the last few seasons of te Sopranos.

What? Go home now and do it. Seriously. Take a sick day.

How did you find the ending of breaking bad?

I’m not really a horror guy, so I’ve not read King or even seen many of the movies/shows derived from his work. I don’t always need closure either, but a lot of times it seems as though the author had a great idea for a story, but couldn’t come up with an ending so they decided to create some really artificial twist and called it thoughtful.

Very good/awesome. If I take the entire 5th season and call that the ending, I’d say it started off pretty slow, but the third to last episode, Ozymandias, is one of the best episodes of TV ever. And the very end was about as perfect as they could have made it.

I feel like ozymandias was the real ending, and that the last 2 episodes were filler. But good filler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA9nRB_8aFw&spfreload=10

The payoff is at 1:20!

I’ll probably go see this. The first time I watched IT as a kid, I got bored because clowns don’t scare me. Hopefully this one will be a bit scarier.

My co-worker saw this last night. She said it was “fking scary. Bring extra underwear.”

Anybody else?

i saw their box office sales. its one of the best for that category. as for watching it. i’ll catch it on netflix unless this chick im seeing keeps pestering me about it.

I seen in. On an IMAX, one of the biggest screens i’ve ever seen.

I thought the movie was pretty good for a horror…

Hollywood is finished. Stalinism doesn’t exactly breed creativity.