It's Friday People....

Anyone watching Machida/Rua on Saturday? Should be a great fight but I think I’m looking forward to Velasquez/Rothwell a little bit more.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll take a pic w/the 21 year olds this weekend > and see if you can tell the difference. :slight_smile: Either friend me on facebook or send to limodriver4irishlass/yahoo/com. Thanks.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sun: Go to Chiefs game, start tailgating at 8:30 > AM, be drunk by 9:00 AM, blackout before the end > of the third quarter How I miss that when I lived in the US. There’s nothing better than four cold beers for your NFL breakfast. Anyway: Tonight: hope kids sleep early to go into “my thing” (kind of fet!sh). Drink vodka. Sat: Light hiking early morning, go to pediatrician (be charged like if I had bought a new daughter), play all day with our kids. Maybe barbecue. Drink scotch. Sun: 1hr of squash and 30 min. swimming. NFL Sunday Ticket. Glad the kids like the bright colors on NFL uniforms, or else the only purple I would see on Vikings vs Steelers would be the Barney Dinosaur or something. Drink beer.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > Sun: 1hr of squash and 30 min. swimming. That is one heck of a workout right there, people who havent played squash before have no idea what theyre getting themselves into.

Squash sure is a workout. Ordinarily, I do not sweat that much, but I sweat like wh0re in church playing squash.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone watching Machida/Rua on Saturday? Should be > a great fight but I think I’m looking forward to > Velasquez/Rothwell a little bit more. Blasphemy! “If you have dream in yo laff…go head! Itsa possible! go head! I can do dat!!” Machida/Rua will be a great fight…possibly one of the greatest. Will definitely be watching. Fri: beat back wolves from the door Sat: Gov’t tests/fights Sun: apologize for brutish attitude taken with wolves, invite them in for tea

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > Sun: 1hr of squash and 30 min. swimming. > > That is one heck of a workout right there, people > who havent played squash before have no idea what > theyre getting themselves into. Yeah, it’s definitely tough but enjoyable. Heart rate goes to the roof when both players know how to play. A lot of fun since I always play with a friend and we normally yell a lot of curses during every point: it’s like while the ball approaches to me, I yell something like “son of a…” [my hit at full speed] “…b!tch!!”, and so on. Funny.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > Sun: 1hr of squash and 30 min. swimming. > > That is one heck of a workout right there, people > who havent played squash before have no idea what > theyre getting themselves into. Which is tougher…squash or the CFA exams?

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- (kind of fet!sh). describe.

Tonight: Birthday party Tomorrow: Work in the morning, go for a run; going away party for a friend at night (He spent a a couple of years at ML in investment banking, hated it, and now is going to Japan for work for a couple of years before returning to law school) Sunday: Birthday party

Serviced By Others Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > (kind of fet!sh). > > describe. +1 … Where do you live now PT?

My mom is coming into town for a 10 day visit … I’m sure I’ll need to ingest mass amounts of alcohol just to get through it … Friday - Pick up mom from airport then take her to dinner Saturday - Spinning class with nuppal’s mom, lunch with the bff and mom, ND/BC football party Sunday - Hot yoga, sbux with the dogs and mom, more football, cook dinner and relax “you know” is absent from my posts on “It’s Friday People …” for this and next weekend :frowning: … Mom is staying with us and would be able to hear everything from the guestroom next door …

Mom is staying with us and would be able to hear everything from the guestroom next door … Are you guys that loud?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tomorrow: Work in the morning, go for a run; going > away party for a friend at night (He spent a a > couple of years at ML in investment banking, hated > it, and now is going to Japan for work for a > couple of years before returning to law school) Pseudo English-teacher seeking the dream I reckon.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- … Mom > is staying with us and would be able to hear > everything from the guestroom next door … that’s kinda hot actually.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Serviced By Others Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > (kind of fet!sh). > > > > describe. > > +1 … Where do you live now PT? Lol, I wish I could share, but for sure Chad would not like that and I don’t want to spoil the classic “It’s Friday” thread. It’s nothing too extreme or anything. It’s like some preference for unconventional body parts, a little tickling…and some kind wrestling holds while you know. Gosh, I think I’m a pig, lol. I’m from Argentina and living in Monterrey, Mexico (one hour flight from Houston, TX) since I was 6. I Lived in the US like four years for MBA and a couple of jobs after that.

@Daviskr I told my mom to bust your ass, although, it was MAYBE related to spinning :wink: I have been walked in on by my mom do “you know” with an ex-gf …

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mom is staying with us and would be able to hear > everything from the guestroom next door … > > Are you guys that loud? I live in a european farmhouse that was built in the 1930’s. The doors and walls are thin and insulation is minimal …

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Serviced By Others Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > (kind of fet!sh). > > > > > > describe. > > > > +1 … Where do you live now PT? > > Lol, I wish I could share, but for sure Chad would > not like that and I don’t want to spoil the > classic “It’s Friday” thread. It’s nothing too > extreme or anything. It’s like some preference > for unconventional body parts, a little Is your boss named Shredder? Cuz it sounds like you’re a foot soldier in the foot clan.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Serviced By Others Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > (kind of fet!sh). > > > > > > describe. > > > > +1 … Where do you live now PT? > > Lol, I wish I could share, but for sure Chad would > not like that and I don’t want to spoil the > classic “It’s Friday” thread. It’s nothing too > extreme or anything. It’s like some preference > for unconventional body parts, a little > tickling…and some kind wrestling holds while you > know. Gosh, I think I’m a pig, lol. I take it the kind wrestling hold is her foot in your mouth… you sick fvck.