It's Friday People.....

Friday: Dinner and bars with the boys Saturday: Talking with my girlfriend about our future together (unrelated to her poor writing), Blackhawks, NFL Playoffs, clean the apartment, bars Sunday: Gym, clean the apartment, look over mortgage stuff

Tonight: dinner & drinks for a friend’s birthday Tomorrow: my nieces 5th b-day party, study Sunday: study, dinner w/friends Monday: study Anyone else have Monday off?

Tonight: tennis and dinner/drinks with the buddies Tomorrow: lacrosse and hooking up with chicks Sunday: watching football, cleaning the apartment, sleeping

Tonight - high school bball game Saturday - gym, clean, study, birthday dinner for Mr. Davis, afterparty Sunday - gym, study Monday - study, gym, study

Tonight: Finding potatoes Tomorrow: Mashing potatoes Sunday: Mashed potatoes

adavydov7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @sublimity: why all the C++ studying? hey adavydov7, got in touch with a few headhunters who are going to put me in front of some big name hedge funds. they told me that i have the core background they’d be interested in, but i will need to be better at C++ to not get crushed at the interviews.

Tonight: Outback and movie Tomorrow: Study, a few errands Sunday: tennis in am, watching football, study, watching australian tennis open pm.

Saturday to Tuesday - Paradise Island, Bahamas

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saturday to Tuesday - Paradise Island, Bahamas That’s awesome! My roommate is trying to take his girlfriend down there in a few months, any suggestions? I’m assuming you’re flying out of the Boston area which is where we live.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Finding potatoes > Tomorrow: Mashing potatoes > Sunday: Mashed potatoes niiiice btw, in case anyone’s curious, the inspiration for my original comment about mashed potatoes actually came from the lyrics of nirvana’s “sliver” which happened to be on the radio at the time i wrote that post

nequity–you live in a very interesting place. daviskr–no hot yoga this Sunday? booo. Today: I’m going to work till 3:30am on a side project while drinking some JW. Ignore my kids. Tomorrow: Playing squash and then some light swimming. Going to the pediatrician and later taking one of them to an allergologist (I hate this guy). Play with my kids. I will make some barbecue (Argentinian style) and watch Ravens-Colts and Cardinals-Saints. Sunday: Watching grandpa Favre kicking the sh!t out of the Cowboys and Jets-Chargers. Best NFL weekend of the year.

I’ll definitely be rooting for the Packers too…even though I live in Dallas now, the Cowboys are perhaps the most annoying team in football in my sincerely humble opinion

It’s the Vikings dude.

J-E-T-S

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll definitely be rooting for the Packers > too…even though I live in Dallas now, the > Cowboys are perhaps the most annoying team in > football in my sincerely humble opinion Keep rooting… there’s a chance that they’re review Rogers’ fumble that cost the Packers the game last weekend… albeit a slim chance.

Vikings are going to run over the Cowgirls “All Day!.”

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ll definitely be rooting for the Packers > > too…even though I live in Dallas now, the > > Cowboys are perhaps the most annoying team in > > football in my sincerely humble opinion > > Keep rooting… there’s a chance that they’re > review Rogers’ fumble that cost the Packers the > game last weekend… albeit a slim chance. er, Vikings I mean. Sometimes I forget that Brett Favre isn’t actually retired anymore and he’s now with another team not named the Jets nor the Packers.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr–no hot yoga this Sunday? booo. I said “Sunday - gym” above. Didn’t realize I had to be more specific, lol. I do need to adjust my workout schedule though. I have to fit my volleyball and broomball leagues in with my gym workouts and studying now.

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Saturday to Tuesday - Paradise Island, Bahamas > > > That’s awesome! My roommate is trying to take his > girlfriend down there in a few months, any > suggestions? I’m assuming you’re flying out of > the Boston area which is where we live. I am flying from NYC. I am flying first time to Bahamas so you will have to wait for suggestions. Atlantis is very expensive - more like 500/night so we are living in some another resort @ Paradise Island.

I’ve heard great things about Paradise Island, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!