It's Friday, you're done with your work, what do you do?

I usually browse health/active sites like menshealth, triathlete, outside, etc…it gets me excited to get out for the day and be active right up to the point when I actually leave the office and then I just want to go home and sit down on a couch

What I meant is you might get lucky more often if you start with that rather than playing GTA… It would kill my mood if I had to wait for a bf to play video games first…

^You’re not married. Your perspective will change, hon.

Nah, if push came to shove I’d skip snuggle time with the wife to play GTA.

My brother left GTA at my house, but my system doesn’t have enough memory to run it. So, sadly I will need to settle with being lucky as a leprechaun. I have no devil’s lettuce, so I doubt I would have the proper GTA experience anyhow…

Also, happy Columbus Day!!! Who’s Italian enough to go to the parade?

I had hoped to be out of here 30 mins ago. I guess I’ll go to happy hour after work. Might as well.

+1.

The fact I’m still alive and with my liver still working (for the most part) is pretty amazing.

Re slow Fridays: A good friend of mine managed to have his mistress within 10 minutes from his office, and his office breaks were the best ever. Maybe having a chick lined up at striking distance would help.

I guess you ARE prioritizing then…

getting lucky = having sex with a new chick for the first time.

seriously?fk’s sake…

you sure you not doing it wrong?

Hey Krnyc. I watched the movie “This is 40” last night. You should watch it.

And watch the “American Pie” movies. You’re still in the “American Wedding” part of the series. In a few years, you’ll move on to the “American Reunion”.

Haven’t seen it. So it shows that by 40 the husbands chose the video games over being with their wives? Hmm something to look forward to.