It's Janet Yellen

It’s about time for the next recession, so in order to “ensure a safe and sound financial system while supporting a vibrant, growing economy”…

QE5? I forget what number they are on…

lol i can not wait until china has a mature economy & has to deal with nonsense like this. Currently they can trip over themselves with massive corruption & incompetence due to the sheer number of people driving the growth in the country. Eventually that goes bye bye and they’ll have to refer to sleight of hand like us!

Exactly! And THAT’S how I get really rich. The CSI300 is this centuries S&P500. It’s decades of real growth at 5%, and then decades of fake growth (market pumping, made up numbers, etc) after they are the largest economy and hit their maturity phase. $$$

Lol, you mean how they dealt with the Shanghai market crash 1.5 years ago? Stop the ticker, shut down the markets, force banks to lend, put gov money into the markets when they reopen. They’re already a joke.

i mean the US markets crashed like clockwork during the US’s rise & generally it was handled pretty poorly by those in power so not sure why we would expect anything different from the chinese. capitalism & markets that have significant short term trading will always have market crashes - its not an anomaly its a feature

All the dummies who said it would never work, were wrong. It worked.

They don’t start any seriously crazy desperation moves (like the US are doing) for many many decades.