I've hit a wall and think I am screwed for this exam

na na na na na na na na na na Now it cuts like a knife…but it feels sooooooo right. Come on Zim, Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour… And now a quote from Crazy Eyes: You can do it!! You can do it all night long. Get back on the horse and get er done!!

We’re golfing on this Chi-town visit as well, right?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do chicks in Chicago really go for that? ladies appreciate intelligence and there is plenty of that outside the CFA program

Chicks love guys in Finance. That’s why I tell them I’m a teller at a bank.* * From The Office. Not a Pinkman original.

How was the office last night?

Well one time I saw two dudes kissing in a park and that was the gayest thing I’ve ever seen until I saw last nights episode of The Office.* * Not a Pinkman Orignial

I’m going to stay in tonight and watch the Office and Lost on the world wide web. My life is amazing…where is my shot gun?

Turk - I missed the discussion of your supposed visit here to CHI while I was in S’toon last weekend. Pink alerted me on text message, but I was too insanely busy to look it up or try responding to you guys. What’s the deets…where’s the thread? All I can say is that you better rent a liver for the weekend if you are in fact coming down here the week after the exam. I might be drowning my sorrows for a second straight year.

For the record, when taking level I, i studied on a flight home from Amsterdam…the entire time. That was BRUTAL.

Casp - I’m sending you and H a message later. You guys are my only hope of getting re-inspired. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me? Totally not in this now.

You will be fine Zim, we still have 1 month to go. I have learn to be funny at the same time passionate about passing L2 from your guys (Pink inclusive)

I’m thinking Chi-town is more of an August trip…the week after the exam I’ll be too wasted, golfing and getting wasted…err, i may have said wasted twice…but it fits.