JeffSick and CPK123

Man all I can say is “Respect” …

I passed L1 in 2010

L2 in 2011

Failed L3 in 2012 and 2013…

Passed L3 2014 and I also had tears coming down my face … tears of joy :slight_smile:

congrats kids. stud what you and tommy doing tonight

oh snap Jeffsick!!, you gonna make me break out the Ojays song!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yRGwRQ1xU

congrats to pretty boy Tom clark!

Congratulations!! @JeffSick (U deserve special mention after all your travails). I doff my hat to all conquerors of L3. I’ll start preparing for my first (& hopefully last) attempt at L3

Congratulations!! @JeffSick (U deserve special mention after all your travails). I doff my hat to all conquerors of L3. I’ll soon start preparing for my first (& hopefully last) attempt at L3

Congratz Cp and Jeff… Hats off guys, very very happy for you!

but that’s just a normal Tuesday night…

Just to note, I’m not actually ginger but I’m most definitely an angry twat. Think Malcolm Tucker but more Scottish.

Wow, what’s the back story here? were you discussing exam content? how did they identify you?

also curious

none yo fools business. JeffSick is da troof! congrats again bro!

yo stud what are u and cute tom doing to celebrate his passing

Actually, judging by his past exam experiences, he’s not ‘da troof.’ Even a blind squirell finds a nut once in a while. Happy for you, but damn man, are you sure it’s worth it for you now? How old are you now? Yikes…

I am 36 years old. I will not speak about 2012. It was a misjudgment due to excitement on my part.

look ptwindsor, I have a great consulting role here in barbados spanning actuarial and investment roles. I am a senior consultant in my firm and I am doing quite well for myself.

i have a lovely home a great wife and the most beautiful 5 year old daughter. I have been married fir 12years.

giving up at 2012 meant that I failed my wife and daughter since they were alone at nights and weekends when I went to my office to study .

So yikes…I am pleased as punch to finish and the journey showed everyone, including my workmates a lot about my character. It can only benefit me in the future

What’s the story behind the voided results due to comments made after the exam?

the story is, its none yo business.

Jeffsick, did you really have to explain yourself to the jackass above. You made a mistake, you move on. You have a great story to tell either way.

Congrats Jeffsick! You stuck through it and made it. Well done. Your family should be proud.

so I’m assuming he discussed exam content, I recall in 2012 people in the level 2 forum talking about how everyone in the level 3 forum was discussing exam questions

the question is how he got caught, probably email address. good lesson

Congrats it’s a nice relief to put those letters on your card.