Jersey Shore!

Vinny is planning to go to law school and saving money for it

Vinny is the only one that we know of who got laid.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vinny is planning to go to law school and saving > money for it ^^^ i think they made a movie about that

Vinny isn’t going to have to do law, he will be rich. they’re celebrities now. He can be a portfolio manager if he wanted to.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vinny isn’t going to have to do law, he will be > rich. > > they’re celebrities now. He can be a portfolio > manager if he wanted to. Sarcasm?

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vinny is the only one that we know of who got > laid. with Snooki this year.

I’ve said it before, I will say it again. I am 100% sure Snookie bleeds Tequila and Marinara sauce, she is so digusting.

^But she still has the confidence of a billionaire.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^But she still has the confidence of a > billionaire. “I AM A CELEBRITY!”

She bleeds fear, syphilis and a suicide in 4-6 years. I predict at least one of these kids will be dead by their own hand. And THAT episode will be AWESOME. ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve said it before, I will say it again. > > I am 100% sure Snookie bleeds Tequila and Marinara > sauce, she is so digusting.

charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She bleeds fear, syphilis and a suicide in 4-6 > years. I predict at least one of these kids will > be dead by their own hand. And THAT episode will > be AWESOME. > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ve said it before, I will say it again. > > > > I am 100% sure Snookie bleeds Tequila and > Marinara > > sauce, she is so digusting. Angelina? Death by annoying?

^ C0cK blocker