Jumping to know success stories

Appeared in June, failed. Started studies again but unable to focus till date. You guys have gone thru so much, please enlighten us with success stories, especially those of you who saw failure before nailing levels. What it takes to pass?

dude… i think you need to relax a bit…easier said then done but its very imp that you relax and take some time off… enjoy life with you family friends and try to forget about the test for some time …remember life is too short to just keep on concentrating one thing…try to take a break and then return after few days rethink your strategies and start working at it again … remember if you work hard and want this bad enough no one can ever deny you those three magic letters after your name … though i m giving you my opinion i nowhere qualify as a success story firstly i dont know whether i have cleared L3 or no and secondly i have given far too many things/ relationships…which now i realize were as important to me as my CFA charter so if i can give you my opinion relax and then once you hit the books work your arse off… as for the prep strategy everyone has his own style of learning and hence you will find the best way to learn things on your own…

I took L1 in the thick forests of Vietnam in 1967. My mom was Vietnamese and dad was American soldier, so both the Americans and the Vietnamese wanted me dead. On the day of the exam there were only 3 others and we had to take the test on a fallen tree log. We had to share a pencil and calculator as well. It was terrible. For L2 I was in Rwanda during the worst genocide of the 21st century. My Vietnamese mom was half Tutsi and my American dad was half Hutu. Hence once again both sides wanted me dead. There were 13 others and we took the exam around corpses. The night before L3, I found out that my best friend was sleeping with my girlfriend. Both were married at the time. Hope this helps.

lol

“Both were married at the time.” Superb.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >We had to share a pencil and > calculator as well. > ETHICS VIOLATION!!!

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The night before L3, I found out that my best > friend was sleeping with my girlfriend. Both were > married at the time. My question to you: Why did you date a married girl? (or, assuming they were married with each other, why did you date your best friend’s wife?)

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I took L1 in the thick forests of Vietnam in 1967. > My mom was Vietnamese and dad was American > soldier, so both the Americans and the Vietnamese > wanted me dead. On the day of the exam there were > only 3 others and we had to take the test on a > fallen tree log. We had to share a pencil and > calculator as well. It was terrible. > > For L2 I was in Rwanda during the worst genocide > of the 21st century. My Vietnamese mom was half > Tutsi and my American dad was half Hutu. Hence > once again both sides wanted me dead. There were > 13 others and we took the exam around corpses. > > The night before L3, I found out that my best > friend was sleeping with my girlfriend. Both were > married at the time. > > Hope this helps. this is one of the most solid posts i’ve seen on this forum. lol.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I took L1 in the thick forests of Vietnam in 1967. > My mom was Vietnamese and dad was American > soldier, so both the Americans and the Vietnamese > wanted me dead. On the day of the exam there were > only 3 others and we had to take the test on a > fallen tree log. We had to share a pencil and > calculator as well. It was terrible. > > For L2 I was in Rwanda during the worst genocide > of the 21st century. My Vietnamese mom was half > Tutsi and my American dad was half Hutu. Hence > once again both sides wanted me dead. There were > 13 others and we took the exam around corpses. > > The night before L3, I found out that my best > friend was sleeping with my girlfriend. Both were > married at the time. > > Hope this helps. LOL! Hope you will pass this time, world is sad enough…

brilliant stuff!!! good to see people not taking themselves so seriously on this forum for once.