June 2008 candidates

oofoodoo, i started writing notes, but then figured, it was way too time-intensive, so stopped at around economics… i found what helped me was doing practise papers, from q-bank, or bsas, or cfai online… then, go through what you went wrong, and write notes on the questions that you always get wrong… no point writing notes if you can get the questions correct

bluey, same here…i started taking notes and it is definitely time-intensive… that if I wouldn’t probably be able to finish the material in time. I have also stopped and started highlighting… planning to do problems and will make flashcards at the end of each reading. the sad part is that I don’t remember everything I read due to all the information… I am 2/3rds into eco book… how far have you gotten?

oppsyy… please disregard the “how far have you gotten question” just realized that you sat in on the test this past weekend… good luckk

ahah yeh, i just highlighted aswell, and did heaps of questions… and i ONLY wrote notes on those questions/concepts i continually got wrong… it seems more efficient that way