June 2014 CFA Level 1 Results

Passed.

FRA and Econ 50-70% and rest better.

Congratulations, mghanem3!

Congratulations, mcmnoyxz!

Passed … and big thank you everyone for the precious help we ve been displaying on AF :slight_smile:

it looks like everyone who passed is logging a comment over here… :slight_smile:

Thanks. You must’ve read that I ditched practicing Econ sums for lack of time etc. But must mention that, key econ concepts I was able to memorize solidly after reading them on your blog in final week. That was a fantastic resource. Thank you.

Congratulations, Marwen!

Glad to be of help.

I had grossly underestimated the prep time required. Had just 3 weeks and left out Quant and Volume 6 totally.

I scored 60% on the CFAI mock a day before the exam. I had totally given up. Was very sad that I had flushed down close to INR 70,000 down the toilet.

Then the exam came as plesant surprise. I killed Volumes 3,4,5 and eliminated an option in most of the remaining questions. Took many calculated guesses in econ.

PASSED. >70 in all except Volume 1 (Ethics, Quant) and Volume 6 (Alt inv, Derivatives) => 51-70%

Thank You Mr. Arif Irfanullah. You saved my Life!!!

Passed…many thanks to S2000Magician!

Congrats Moose and everyone who passed, turns out I passed too!

>70 on everything except Derivatives & PM (both 51-70). Can finally relax till L2.

Congratulations, turbo!

Congratulations, Zach!

You’re quite welcome.

Passed.

Must have squeaked by and done really well on my >70% sections but not upset about it!

<200 hours of total studying, took a month off in the middle of study plan, and traveling for 10 weeks for work will drive that I suppose…

>70%

• AI
  • CF
  • EI
  • PM

51%-70%

• Econ
  • Ethics

<=50%

• Derivatives
  • FRA
  • FI