June 2018 CFA level 3 result thread

Finally Passed woohoo!

Passed…did horrendously bad in Equity (<50%) but all others area looked fairly solid…best of luck to everyone!

56%

I passed!!!

56%

I passed! Whew all done!!! Apparently was over the 90th percentile which is a pleasant surprise.

And I was >70% on the essays which is pretty nice to see.

Now just waiting for them to confirm I’m a charterholder since I’m already a paid full member.

congrats to all who passed.

i failed by a WIDE margin. SCHOCKED. absolutely stunned. near the 10th percentile.

Passed. >90% (percentile) in essays and item set. Glad to be done, 3/3 in 18. Studied entirely from Kaplan, watched Wiley’s L3 videos as a supplement, used Daren Miller for a graded mock, and of course did all EOCs and past exams since 2007.

Passed. Didn’t see the “Congratulations” sign yesterday, so that was bull obviously.

PASSED, first try for L3 (did not do all three in one go). I did not get the congrats message yesterday YEAAAHHH

PASSED!!!

Thank you S2K!

Screw Schweser! Level Up baby! LETS GO!

Passed. Looking forward to not declining Memorial Day cookout invitations next year

It came out early…very early!!! It’s a Pass on my 3rd attempt …THANK YOU GOD!

AM: 60%

PM: 75%

Anyway, just like to thank all of you AFer’s for the last 7 years and to S2000, you are a legend at what you do and thanks for your help. I wish I could be as knowledgeable as you and help others.

Like many others before me who have passed, here’s my 2 cents worth on HOW TO PASS LEVEL 3:

-Master the essay portion and do as many mock exams as you can.

Farewell and all the best to the L3 candidates for 2019!

Passed here! Sad I didn’t use these forums more. Knocked it out of the park on the AM section somehow.

Passed.

I got in the 90th percentile for ethics. Completely shocked. I was worried I would get like 3/12

Passed, can’t believe it. 3rd time taking the exam!!!

passed!

Passed!! So released!!

I PASSED!!!

passed. dont care abt result details