Just got off the phone with Schweser

Chi Paul… Where on the CFA website is the ethics level 2 download?..couldn’t find it. Send a link pls. Tks.

I got the Schweser material today guys. Everything looks twice as hard. Do not underestimate this bad boy…

which materials did you get? are you that confident you passed level I that you shelled out all the money now?

if someone is really desperate, i have got the pdfs of 4 schweser books of 2008, can send it over to you, agarwal.sameer@gmail.com

are pdfs printable?

yes they are

Yup…they are. I have a set too…lemme know if needed. Mail me at manavecplan@gmail.com

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > which materials did you get? > > are you that confident you passed level I that you > shelled out all the money now? I got the Essential Solution package. A little over two weeks before the exam, I scored an 80 and 84 on the CFAI mock exams. I had about an hour left over in both three-hour sessions to review. Also on the Saturday two weeks before the exam, I took the BSAS mock (timed in a classroom environment with other students) and scored a 79 in the morning and 81 in the afternoon. Then between taking those practice exams and Dec. 6, I had time off work and put in 12-15 hours everyday to do questions and review stuff I had forgotten. During the real exam, I managed to finish the morning session in an hour and felt comfortable in my answers (minus some of the ethics; I found ethics hard). I finished the afternoon in an hour and a half (I stayed the full 3 hours in the afternoon and reviewed my answers 3 times). I can’t recall the exact amount, but I don’t think there were more than 15 questions that I couldn’t figure out. Am I confident I passed? Not exactly, it’s easy to mess this stuff up, right? I am just hoping that I stayed consistent with my practice exams and that the two weeks of review helped give me a boost. Let’s hope for the best for everyone here.

Pls do email me at fadam23@gmail.com. Cheers!!

Adam, Yeah, as has been commented the CFA site is not the easiest to navigate. Took me a while to find this again. Link details Study Sessions and has downloadable pdf files for all 3 Level’s Ethics. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/studysessions.html

Ali Man, I saw how you were doing before the exam. I would be very surprised if you passed. What worries me is that my scores were up before the last week and down the last week. I felt most of the stuff i knew but there is no way I’m buying it before hand. It’s almost like counting your chips before cashing out at a poker game…

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ali Man, I saw how you were doing before the > exam. I would be very surprised if you passed. Meanie!

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ali Man, I saw how you were doing before the > exam. I would be very surprised if you passed. Ouch. Not much faith! You guys must be friends.

Aliman–i have faith…plus we seem to agree a lot of problems…

Oops llol It took me a minute to realize. I meant, I would be very surprised if you didn’t pass lol Man am i busy at work that my browsing tmie has decreased substantially!! Sorry man. TheAliMan you killed the exam (in a good way)

I figured that’s what Meazza meant because Ali was scoring 80’s on the CFAI Sample Mocks lol.

So who keeps thinking about all the questions they got wrong rather than all the questions they got right?

been way to busy with finals to think about the exam…on the plus side i accidentally went to the L2 forum and saw the IRP, IFE and arbitrage is on L2 and just finished my international finance course which dealt with all that in depth!

Thank you to both Chi Paul and Sameer …I sure like reading ethics from the CFAI…so this is good but about 180 pages to print…wow…will figure it out though. Sameer, though am a Stalla user…I will check it out…tks. Cheers!

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oops > llol > > > It took me a minute to realize. > > I meant, I would be very surprised if you didn’t > pass lol Man am i busy at work that my browsing > tmie has decreased substantially!! > > Sorry man. TheAliMan you killed the exam (in a > good way) Haha, no worries meazza, I’m just buggin’ ya. To be honest, I’ll be very surprised if any of us don’t pass. Compared to some friends I talked to prior to the exam, we were in pretty good shape. I had a friend who didn’t pass any exams two weeks before and made it. Let’s cross fingers/toes.