Just received my physical charter...

theres probably a local shop that can do the frame for you. local stores usually cost a bit more but no shipping. Give themnthe tube and the picture of what you want.

Didn’t you do the same thing a few days back?

Remember in Billy Madison where Ernie pees his pants? Then Billy splashes water over his crotch to make him less shy? Well, it’s sort of like that. Best friends die in pairs.

Idiot: verbs don’t have apostrophes.

I fixed it for you.

No need to thank me.

Don’t do it again.

Good for him! Honestly, I couldn’t care less. IMO, we went through this sh!t together. I don’t know you and you don’t know me…but if one day, by random chance, we would land in a same bar/restaurant/work conference/after-work etc, together, I’m 95% sure we would get along just fine. But anyways, frames and stuff are sideshows…we are finally DONE! :slight_smile:

In a huge coincidence, cfa happens to be your initials as well?

Just got mine last Friday. No pen just the charter.

It has a 6 digit number beginning with 2. So probably over 200 K people have been awarded the charter already, but cca 50 K are not paying and using the letters?

Havent’ recieved mine yet…anyone else in the same boat?

just received mine as well

Has the CFA institute thought about using a different mailing service with a tracking number in the future…This is ridiculous as the reorder starts the process over again. 6-8 weeks.

I queried why mine hasn’t arrived after such a long time. They said I hadn’t confirmed my address (although I had). Hopefully I’ll get it by Christmas…

Assuming it is the same as 2017, you should later receive a nice looking but smaller copy of your charter that’s about 8.5" x 11". That’s the one I framed.

lol your confirmation was lost in the void

After having to reorder the certificate (lost in the mail i guess) I finally received mine yesterday…with the wrong charter number! They used my CFA login I.D…Some attention to details would be appreciated from whomever is in charge.

Did anyone receive the 8.5" x 11" version?

I did…received the mini charter @ the award ceremony hosted by CFALA

I got mine last night too. I was the youngest person in the room by a mile.