Just registered for LIII

Registered, site crashed, says I’m not registered for anything under my profile yet the receipt shows in my profile and my bank already has it as a pending transaction. Oh the fun I’m already having. lol

Time to slay this dragon once and for all. Good luck everybody!

I’m planning to register tonight. Still be using Schweser.

Same as you. I have registration receipt but on the site, it is said that I am not registered + no registration e-mail

CHIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL OUTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Same Here. Spoke to customer service and was advised that the registration emails, access to ebook email and site updates are all delayed at the moment due to high volume. This can take upto 48 hours to resolve.

Got the ebook email. Anyone has any clue about analystprep ??

I just registered and got a receipt but it says wait 24hrs, so don’t stress yet.

I have heard that analystprep is prepared by people who have not even completed level 2 or level 3. maybe it was another ‘anlyst…’ provider but i remember seeing a number of negative reviews.

I am going with IFT. For some reason when it comes to prep providers i am a bit promiscuous; most my friends call me a prep s*ut, but i just need something new. something exciting. a different voice. a different item set. FYI, I am attending weekly meetings to recover though.

If you don’t use www.chalkandboard.org then I feel bad for you son.

But i got 99 problems and this ain’t one

Have you looked at Levelup by Marc Leferbe for L3? Bet you far superior than any other materials out there

I’m going with the other Mark. 2/2 for me so far and the best quality + the lowest price IMO

Registered. It’s been a decade but I’m getting motivated

Will sign up next week. For L2 i just used the wiley summaries, and that worked just fine for me. I’ll prob get those for L3 again.

I’ve found some irfanullah vids from 2017, and schweser vids from 2015 explaining how to do the essays, so i reckon i’ll be fine once more.

Following your lead. Thanks

Hopefully I don’t have to register in two weeks. :frowning:

we still cant print the curriculum ebooks?

Also registered and bought the Mark Meldrum package for level 3. I used his free videos on YouTube for level 1 and bought his level 2 package last year and also cannot recommend him enough.

Will star studying after this weeks vacation in Bali!!

Level III - you better be ready cuz I’m coming for you next June!