just starting out

major in Econ over finance…

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes Numi…and perhaps Turk and I will fly in and > meet you to show you around. F1 weekend in June, > perhaps? My buddy used to be at McGill and would > tell me EPIC stories about what goes on during > this week every year. > > Also, totally sorry we didn’t connect in TO. Hope > you and the lady had fun up there. They lost my > luggage on my flight up from CHI, so my first > night/day in town, it was a clusterf*ck…but I > still managed to party. What did you NYC’ers get > up to while you were there? > > Anyways, I would definitely still like to talk to > you about ER. I’ll try and shoot you an e-mail > this weekend. Hope all is well with you. We’ll > show you our fine country one of these days. hey zimzim – feel free to give me a shout anytime about ER or whatever. you still have my email address and contact info right? hope you had a chance to enjoy your time in toronto even despite the luggage mishap…i’ve definitely been there and done that, and it ain’t fun. toronto was cool, it just sorta felt like the weekend came and went…if nothing else it was nice getting away from the office, and most of the time, my girlfriend and i just spent time meeting up with friends, going out to restaurants at yonge and bloor, and enjoying some of the nightlife. we also spent some time by the marina (i think that’s what it’s called - the weekend i was there, they had some ukrainian street fairs and lots of “cultural” cuisines being sold at the various concessions) and also went to see the chinese lantern festival. what’d you end up doing there? did you and your friends have a good time? next june seems a long ways away, but time permitting, i’d be down for meeting up with you, turk, and whoever else. i’d love to see what this F1 weekend craziness is all about. it’s true that work keeps me in the office a lot, but my life definitely isn’t all work/no play, thankfully.

Reasoning?

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zimzim78 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yes Numi…and perhaps Turk and I will fly in > and > > meet you to show you around. F1 weekend in > June, > > perhaps? My buddy used to be at McGill and > would > > tell me EPIC stories about what goes on during > > this week every year. > > > > Also, totally sorry we didn’t connect in TO. > Hope > > you and the lady had fun up there. They lost > my > > luggage on my flight up from CHI, so my first > > night/day in town, it was a clusterf*ck…but I > > still managed to party. What did you NYC’ers > get > > up to while you were there? > > > > Anyways, I would definitely still like to talk > to > > you about ER. I’ll try and shoot you an e-mail > > this weekend. Hope all is well with you. > We’ll > > show you our fine country one of these days. > > > hey zimzim – feel free to give me a shout anytime > about ER or whatever. you still have my email > address and contact info right? > > hope you had a chance to enjoy your time in > toronto even despite the luggage mishap…i’ve > definitely been there and done that, and it ain’t > fun. toronto was cool, it just sorta felt like the > weekend came and went…if nothing else it was > nice getting away from the office, and most of the > time, my girlfriend and i just spent time meeting > up with friends, going out to restaurants at yonge > and bloor, and enjoying some of the nightlife. we > also spent some time by the marina (i think that’s > what it’s called - the weekend i was there, they > had some ukrainian street fairs and lots of > “cultural” cuisines being sold at the various > concessions) and also went to see the chinese > lantern festival. what’d you end up doing there? > did you and your friends have a good time? > > next june seems a long ways away, but time > permitting, i’d be down for meeting up with you, > turk, and whoever else. i’d love to see what this > F1 weekend craziness is all about. it’s true that > work keeps me in the office a lot, but my life > definitely isn’t all work/no play, thankfully. Numi, Yes, my weekend was great. I have tons of friends in TO, so I still managed to have a wild couple of nights. We always fly in to TO for Labour Day weekend cuz there’s a huge club night at tthe Guvernment complex called Labour of Love; the DJ lineups are insane. We were actually down at that Ukrainian cultural festival on Sunday afternoon down at the Harbourfront Centre. I stayed with friends the first (Friday) night and then met the rest of my Chicago crew and stayed at the Marriott at Younge and Bloor. Glad to hear you got a chance to relax a bit. The weather was great that weekend. Anyways, Montreal for F1 weekend would blow you away. I’ll def try and hit you up on e-mail this weekend. Got some Canuck friends in town from NYC (they’re at Stern) for the weekend, so might not be productive until Sunday. Cheers bruv, Z