Just wanted to say....

So, I’m in my last day of studying, hopefully ever, for this godforsaken exam, and I started thinking about this forum. I just wanted to say a big thanks to all those people out there who have helped us all so much. Many of you have been on here for years and we have all become familiar with each others’ pseudonyms. We should seriously do something to keep in touch with each other. I have enjoyed the help, the wit, the sarcasm, being told ill never make it in Finance, and most of all the sheer determination of the people that prepare for this exam. If we can do this, we can do just about anything. Best of luck to you all tomorrow and thanks for the years…

Hi all, Follow up on rolo550’s message above. Yes - I started in 2007, am still here, and based on current expectations (and level of confidence and past history of 2 times per test) I am likely to be here after this attempt. In any case - it has been fun, lots of discussions and learning thro’ all this time. Keep in touch. My personal email: cpkrish123@gmail.com. Drop me a line, and let me know your AF pseudonym, and I’ll do my best to keep in touch. Best regards and best of luck for tomorrow (in particular) and your lives in general. Sigh!

CP, you’re one of the long time folks I’m talking about for sure… You’ll get it bro, kill it tomorrow…

“If we can do this, we can do just about anything.” exactly.

cp, you’re so much in the cfa-mode given you learned for 5 years straight now, that I am pretty sure you’ll make this one on your first try! Don’t fall into the gamblers fallacy! :wink:

Right there with ya on “never making it in finance”