Kim K Behind

hell no.

I’d do any number of salad related sexual practices to that booty all day.

1. Her butt’s too big.

2. A few weeks back, I got conned into buying a brand of shoes which she promotes. It even comes with a DVD! I later found out that the claims made by the shoe manufacturer are fake.

ewwww

It’s massive. I watch that show with my wife. I swear, they must hire some guy who only edits out shots of her behind, you can never get a full view of it on the show, presumably because it’s so unflattering.

I have to admit to having slight man-crush on that Scott Disick guy (the sister’s husband). He is just so suave.

KK has an assteroid

Scott is a semi respectable guy…at the end of the day, he is Kourtney’s bytch…

It looks good in a dress or well cut jeans, but I don’t think it looks good in leggings or a bikini (or less).

And, I know I’m being perfectionist, but it looks a wee bit lumpy at times.

I wonder if STDs are having an effect, maybe an edema causing a tissue increase in the area.

Kim K is hardly a dirty girl…

Come on yall, there’s no way her booty’s too big. It’s bang on perfect…

Can’t be arsed to answer the question.

Of course, she is not.

Kim K is Mother Teresa reincarnate and makes devotional videos to raise money for charity!!!

that behind is classy…most girls wish they had that…when i see girl with no ass, its just a huge shame…

so no one comes on AF when they’re on holiday? sounds like you guys only come here during work…

^ Speak for yourself sir.

hmm… that picture of KK’s butt reminds me of trying to do squats with Serena Williams on my back. Go ahead, try it.

Quite honestly, I see substantially better than that photo every time I go shopping up here in Harlem (the Dominican part, although it isn’t bad in the more traditional African-American (and increasingly African-African) part either).

I also see substantially worse, of course, but one’s not obliged to look at that, usually.

I know what you’re saying about girls with no ass Frankie, but this is too much ass broheim…

Respect.

Harlem sounds like the promised land to a corporate wigger such as myself, jamaican beef patties and booty, what else could a guy want?..whats rent like up there for a 1bedroom?