Kiss of Death...

Keep going. It can all change in an instant. Good luck.

What prep did you do for this interview PistolPt? Was it your first ER interview?

my first. I had one pitch and it wasn’t that good. but good enough for a second interview. good experience. I got some good feedback as well so I’ll be better prepared next time.

It’s cool though - I am in the process of landing an interview at a small cap shop nearby. Gotta keep pluggin…

Not too long ago I I was interviewing for new jobs. A company gave me an offer (the one I left after a week, see my Damn The Man thread), I said I’d think about it and continued to interview at one of the Top Shops around NYC. This cocky mufucka was toying with me during the interview process and I wasn’t having it. So, I whipped out my BSD and said this, “Stop, just stop. Level with me here. I have an offer at compeitor firm right now. In fact, I got it this afternoon as I was eating lunch at my current employer. We both know that this firm is the better of the two. So let’s do this. How can we cut to the chase and avoid all this lying back and forth.”

The cocky fck was taken aback and tried to pry what the offer was. Of couse I smirked and said none of your business. He lost his ground and said, “Well, I guess have fun working at compeitor firm. I have more interviews to get to.”

And that was that. Point of the story, interviews suck.

^ Great story. Did you remember to take a sh!t on that guy’s desk before leaving the premises? I would have!

It is actually a mid-cap shop in NYC, and… I GOT THE JOB. booya.

Thank you CFA Charter. Worth all the hours after all. laugh

Just found out today. Time to drink until I am seeing triple.

Nice! Drink hard… you earned it.

Congratulations! “I told you so,” feels extra sweet today. :wink:

Congrats

I would congratulate you but first…

Am I inferring correctly that it seems like you got the job offer for the same job you got denied? It just seems that way based on the earlier information in this thread.

Anyways, congrats!

sweet…party at the rooftop

No - I got denied on the first one, as expected, but got an interview at a different firm very shortly thereafter and just got the offer from them last night.

Thanks.

Respect.

Wow that’s an extremely fast turnover (which made me confused… usually takes at least a month). Congrats!

Name isn’t Pete (Pistol Pete is my favorite Baller).

And yeah, I went there twice in 3 days and the offer came shortly thereafter. I was one of the last people interviewed apparently.

Itera actually wasn’t a downer here, so I think he should get some credit for that.

Way to go Pistol!

Awesome news, good job!

Congrats man, I hope you partied hard