L3 Grading over? Let's guess the pass rate.

the wait has gotten to everyone…

guess so, but still!

Hey guys. My L3 link is gone :wink: I guess the registration page is blocked for the weekend.

i’m sure it will be 66 or 67 %

mine is still there. anyone else missing the link?

I vote for 75%.

I vote for 60+. I see a mean reversion of the pass rates in L1 already. I suspect it is time for a high pass rate finally. L3 this year was a tricky exam and I suspect they will have a lower MPS. Also, with the economy going down, there may be pressure for CFAI to get more regular members and have some dilution of the charter. Having pass rates of 35% really upset a lot of people who tried real hard. The world needs more charter holders now. Let’s bring back the 80% pass rate! I sh34

60% +/- 3%

60 +/-3 sounds about right. look for an update potentially this weekend.

64%

If the pass rate is 60%, I think that everyone that virtually everyone on this board will have passed. I was a university lecturer for some time. My experience is that approximately 25% of any exam cohort will not have reviewed the material. With all of the pressures of a full time job, I expect that about 25% of CFA exam takers even at level 3 will not have properly prepared for the exam. Life happens, bosses want stuff done, kids need to be raised. If so, of the remaining 75%, 80 percent will have passed at a 60 percent overall passing rate.

CFA1214 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If the pass rate is 60%, I think that everyone > that virtually everyone on this board will have > passed. I was a university lecturer for some > time. My experience is that approximately 25% of > any exam cohort will not have reviewed the > material. With all of the pressures of a full > time job, I expect that about 25% of CFA exam > takers even at level 3 will not have properly > prepared for the exam. Life happens, bosses want > stuff done, kids need to be raised. If so, of the > remaining 75%, 80 percent will have passed at a 60 > percent overall passing rate. Wow. i like this guy.

normal 52% 20% probability pessimistic 45% 10% probability optimistic 65% 70% probability thus overall 60.4% he he he