L3 repeaters who were shocked that they failed last year

you guys are pretty amazing at the time you put in. i have probably put in about 140 hrs so far. with a strong push these next 2 weeks, i’ll get close to 200 but not quite there. we’ll see if that’s enough to eek out a pass. i hope everyone repeating passes. keep pushing people. we’re close.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vegas Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > For me it took some time to digest the fact. > Luck > > is a factor on the exam day. > > This is very true. Do all you can to limit it > but in the end it is still there. Except mwvt9 took out his writing utensil and murdered the 2009 exam. That poor exam had no idea what hit it. MWVT9 = Curve Setter

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Vegas Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > > For me it took some time to digest the fact. > > Luck > > > is a factor on the exam day. > > > > This is very true. Do all you can to limit it > > but in the end it is still there. > > > Except mwvt9 took out his writing utensil and > murdered the 2009 exam. That poor exam had no > idea what hit it. > > MWVT9 = Curve Setter He’s correct, luck does play a factor - the difference is for most of us that the luck decides pass fail, whereas for MWVT9 it determines whether he gets a 99% or a 100%.

Band 8 last year Ethics and GIPS were my worst part As i remember, the GIPS part (Multiple choice) last year ask about reporting standard regarding commodity. is it really the case?Commodity