Last 2 weeks

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The bottom line is this is a stupid debate, and a > stupid post.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The bottom line is this is a stupid debate, and a > stupid post. Yes, I believe it is possible. No, > I do not believe you really learned or retained > the concepts. You will not be able to properly > find a way to apply these materials in real life > as a result of skin deep knowledge of the > concepts. I’m not here to pass a test, I’m here > to learn the material. I agree with this response. I hate the devaluation of the charter to just some exam that you need to pass, but I guess it was inevitable given its increasing popularity.

Absent coke or aderol…no way

Its not that crazy. And you can’t say that he hasn’t absorbed the information. I probably studied the same amount of hours over 1 month, did no practice questions, only copied down their examples in the book into my notes and no big deal. >>for LI & LII mind you, LIII pending I would highly doubt that the fail rate using his strategy would be 99% or 95% even. (I’d say stack a handicap of 10% onto the average fail rate for those who can’t study like that) I believe many can pass the exam with 100 hours study should you work in the industry and if your education surrounded this area of study. Now if he tells me he’s a geographic major, then I’ll be surprised by his ability.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The bottom line is this is a stupid debate, and a > stupid post. agreed… i’m going to probably put in a million hours and still feel unsure as hell when i’m done with the test.

One of my coworkers said he passed level III by studying the last two weeks before the exam only… Worked for him… I think it is possible for Level III, but highly unlikely for Level II. My reasoning for that is that a lot of the info in Level III is a rehash from Level II. If you are able to retain a lot of what you learned in Level II you have less of a need to study all the Los for Level III (at least that is the story he is sticking to) I personally put in 4 months into Level III. Going into the exam i felt like I did everything I could to pass. I came out of the exam feeling like I could have done a lot better. Was pretty shocked when i saw “pass” on Tuesday.

Possible. Remember Will Hunting?

study in the past 2 weeks hard is equivalent to studying 2 months regularly 1 month b4 the exam… I took a week off b4 L2 and 3 weeks b4 L3 which was my only study time.

It could work only if the guy has a solid finanical background, nut not for me.