Latest Forbes Issue

He looks to me like the type of dude who runs his own asset management firm with $150m FUM. That looks ok to me.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If anyone is interested, here is how the dude > looks like. Make your own judgements. > > http://www.eadsheald.com/overview/biographies_mse. > htm I think it is pretty low/lame to post this. Precisely the reason not to divulge too many private details on an anonymous internet forum in my book. Having said that, props to Mr Eads for having some decent values and doing good work out there. More than I have achieved for sure. Tip my hat sir.

I post pics! -Guy who posted pics of soristitutes

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I post pics! > > -Guy who posted pics of soristitutes Difference being you post pics of yourself. Totally different ballpark. Posting stuff about others is like telling teacher.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If anyone is interested, here is how the dude > > looks like. Make your own judgements. > > > > > http://www.eadsheald.com/overview/biographies_mse. > > > htm > > I think it is pretty low/lame to post this. > Precisely the reason not to divulge too many > private details on an anonymous internet forum in > my book. > > Having said that, props to Mr Eads for having some > decent values and doing good work out there. More > than I have achieved for sure. Tip my hat sir. Word - I second this.

I posted his pic since he was making some unsubtantiated claims. And we dont even know if the person posting on here was the Forbes dude…could be a poser.

Ummmmmm…is it really that big of a deal? A simple Google search and the first hit is a pic of him and his wife…not like the guy posted an unflattering pic - it’s a pretty standard head shot. He’s not touching little boys or anything…e’erbody relax.

Mature and successful, but not above making ma$terb@tion jokes on the internet. Nice. The only lesson here is that there is generally little to be gained from talking to the press.

I am sure he can contribute nicely to this forum and may be post some more pics with stories like some others do. seems that’s what this forum is for. Should I also tell intimate stories and post pics in order not to stand out too much on here? By the way, not hot, sorry, and it would be nice to grow up getting closer to 40. And I don’t call it successful working in dad’s established firm, I call it lucky and traditional

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am sure he can contribute nicely to this forum > and may be post some more pics with stories like > some others do. seems that’s what this forum is > for. Should I also tell intimate stories and post > pics in order not to stand out too much on here? > By the way, not hot, sorry, and it would be nice > to grow up getting closer to 40. > And I don’t call it successful working in dad’s > established firm, I call it lucky and traditional My thoughts exactly…dosent behoove a mature middle aged professional to get into a vulgar fight on an internet forum without anonymity.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am sure he can contribute nicely to this > forum > > and may be post some more pics with stories > like > > some others do. seems that’s what this forum is > > for. Should I also tell intimate stories and > post > > pics in order not to stand out too much on > here? > > By the way, not hot, sorry, and it would be > nice > > to grow up getting closer to 40. > > And I don’t call it successful working in dad’s > > established firm, I call it lucky and > traditional > > > My thoughts exactly…dosent behoove a mature > middle aged professional to get into a vulgar > fight on an internet forum without anonymity. Milfhunter would disagree if it was a mature, middle aged, professional WOMAN.

Why are you guys so serious ALL the time. Relax, just a little, do it for old papa nupps.