Leaving Office for Interview

Every labour market’s situation/personal background is different. I would not be that stupid if my chances of getting an immediate job is low.

Talking about different labour market practices, you may not know that in India, jobseekers pay placement fees to agent to get them a desired job. In most cases, only the rich can get jobs, not the best talents.

This coming from someone that preaches honesty.

Methinks you took this suggestion too literally.

Dude, HIPPA (or whatever the F that is) prevents your employer from asking about your health issues. Your employer provides insurance, but they have no right to meddle in what you’re using that insurance for. You have a big right to privacy in this regard.

If an employer wanted to see my invoice, I think I’d laugh and tell them to stay the fck out of my personal business.

If you had nothing to hide, you wouldn’t have a problem to show your invoice. If an employee raises HIPPA, then it raises a red flag. Privacy? We are talking about a dentist invoice, not an erectile dysfunction invoice.

To each their own. Honestly it’s none of their fcking business though. Give an inch, they’ll take a mile. I value my pride and right to privacy with my health and wellness. Can you imagine the snickers around the water cooler if they knew the truth about my colon clensing!

From an employers standpoint, think of the repercussions if they drilled a gay employee about his doctor visit and come to realize he was getting examined for HIV/AIDs? The gay community would have the companys stock price in the fcking toilet. Far too much liability exists asking for details of doctor visits. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

^ Missing a day here and there is no biggie. I’m referring to multiple interview rounds within a few weeks. How many times can you evoke the same excuse?