Less-ambitious career options for CFA charterholders

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > College prof. is definitely the way to go. > “Write” a textbook that you require for your class > (don’t forget to move a few paragraphs every > couple of years to creat a new edition), have some > dorky GA teach 90% of your classes, consult on the > side for big money, have a hot GA help you with > your “research”, and be guaranteed a job for life. +1 , and remeber don’t go to a good university otherwise you might have to take the stress of writing research papers because of peer pressure.

Magix, If you are measuring stress by hours worked then my observation is that there are lots of these jobs. There are a ton of charterholders at my company that easily work ~40 hours/week. Off the top of my head some very generic job titles: client service sales (institutional) product management risk mgmt portfolio construction

I would like a less stressful job as well. 40hrs a week, ~150-200k all-in. 10% travel at most. Hooking up with hot asian girls is a big PLUS.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol how does working with actuaries make these guys annoying? The drool is infectious. Once touched you too will pick your nose while presenting a disjointed powerpoint presenting featuring 4pt font.

Ok I just want hot asian girls, where can I find them?

Asia.

You don’t have to go to Asia to find hot Asian chicks. Although if you are an Asian dude it might help that you’re not competing with other races over there.

homeless to save high rent costs.

Asians are best in their natural habitat. Positive correlation between length of stay in US and weight gained. The traditional Chinese/Korean/Japanese diet is ultra clean and healthy but with time here they pack it on, by second generation they start having the US pizza/cola shape, beautiful genes wasted.

Not really, I know a lot of ultra-thin Asians in New York. Lots. But I do have to agree with you, the Asian high schoolers in the city seem to pack more junk in the trunk, especially the ones that try to speak with Brooklyn accents and act all ghetto like they’re trying to be down wit da homies.

And anyways I’m not a fan of the 12 year old boy look on a woman. Too many of those in the Asian community. Just because baby’s bangin’ doesn’t mean she’s fat.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok I just want hot asian girls, where can I find > them? California or Hawaii

Hot Asian girls --> SF. Also a good finance community. Win!

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would like a less stressful job as well. 40hrs a > week, ~150-200k all-in. 10% travel at most. $150k - $200k all-in at a 40 to 50 hr job with low stress… is this possible? if so i definitely want in.

Speaking of Asian, look what movie they’re butchering next: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090713/ap_en_ot/as_china_karate_kid_remake