Less than 15 mins to go...

About to go to bed. 2AM here EST!

Slept like a baby for 8 hours. 21:30 - 5:30.

But since we are approaching rapture I wanted to know one last thing; what does your signature mean?

I don’t sell a smiling dog, forget about it . The day before, walking through the park, he met me with her.

Been wondering for weeks and Google didn’t help.

Actually nothing important. The lyrics of one song. I have it in signature just to put me into the mood.

Just going into work now. Doubt I’ll get any work done today. Productivity started dropping yesterday…

Good luck to all.

Remember, fate was sealed June 3rd. Today “…it’s just like pulling off a band-aid”.

Smooth for some and painful for some

In general yes, however, AF has much higher pass rates

4 hrs to go!!

Longest 4 hrs ever

I feel so depressed

209 minutes to go!

205 minutes to go

3 hrs and 15 mins to go!!

3 hrs to go!!!

2 hours and 47 minutes to go!

Do you guys expect a delay similar to last year’s for L2? I waited a couple of hours and I use Gmail.

Hope not, they don’t have as many emails to send for Level 3 so that should help but there often seem to be delays. Having said that I got my Level 1 result at 9:02 EST. There was about a 90 minute delay last year for L2 for me though.

Just went through last year’s L3 results mail, I got mine at 9:02 EST. Hoping that it’s the same this year as well, so that I won’t be scraping my thumb constantly refreshing the inbox on my phone.

2 hrs and 15 mins to go!!!

They posted on Twitter that they’re doing it in batches “throughout the day.”. Really hope that’s just them being conservative and not them actually spacing release over the course of the day.