Let me go easy...

For the retakers, I’m thinking “Bang your Head” by Quiet Riot. For the LIII graduates, I’m thinking “Don’t You Forget About Me” by Simple Minds, and I picture McLeod and Plyon walking on the football field and raising their arm triumphiantly in the air a la Judd Nelson at the end of “The Breakfast Club”.

All the best to you guys. I’ve enjoyed the forum but it is time to turn over the forum to the next bright and talented soon-to-be CFA charterholders. I probably won’t post all that much going forward, but thanks to everyone in this thread in particular as you were helpful. Here’s an address should anyone wish to contact: surprisejill@gmail.com I’ll remove the email address later next week. McLeod - should we meet at Elsa’s for a celebration lunch? Take care everyone!

Congrats and thank you’s to you Plyon. I remember one particular post where you helped calm me down quite a bit about my studying progress up to that point. As usual, you were right and it worked out. I’m gonna miss AF, but I’ll check in every now and then… if I can help folks out a bit in the future, I’ll throw in my two cents. Take care, sterling

Farewell to all. Best of Luck to current and future candidates. Might just drop in once in a while …But it’s time to move on… so…Adieu.

Thanks for your help & Good luck :slight_smile:

Anyone else taking on the FRM? That’s my next hurdle…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2zujCJYYY It was a long war. It was a hard war. You have fought bravely and proudly. You are a very special group that has found in one another a bond that can only develop in combat. You have shared foxholes in awful times; supported each other; seen disaster and suffered together. I am proud to have served with each and every one of you. You have all earned a long, happy life in peace. over and out

FastEd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All the best to you guys. I’ve enjoyed the forum > but it is time to turn over the forum to the next > bright and talented soon-to-be CFA charterholders. > I probably won’t post all that much going > forward, but thanks to everyone in this thread in > particular as you were helpful. > > Here’s an address should anyone wish to contact: > surprisejill@gmail.com > > I’ll remove the email address later next week. > > McLeod - should we meet at Elsa’s for a > celebration lunch? > > Take care everyone! That sounds like an excellent idea! I’ll shoot you an email.