Lets Do Dis Yo...

I hear you 3_letters, I just got my CFAI books today as well…they sure are scary; time to overcome fear I guess!!

“I just flipped thru the CFAi books…shoot me.” Gladly.

Houston, do we have a problem?

i started a little las tnight, it was hard. i think i got through 5 pages in an hour. i really hope some of the material is still in my head somewhere.

sup HOMIES!! numi in the house.

Jeah.

what’s good boys…holla at ya…

SUPPPPPP A-Fizzle. Halfway through the curriculizzle and about to go insizzle. If it werent for JoeyDVizzle i’d probobly hang myself and be dizzle (forizzle yo) -j-bizzle

Too funny!! LongOn is a little shortOn humor v-dog in the hizzle

yo yo…glad to see sum gangstas on this board

“Houston, do we have a problem?” nah baby, just kiddin

Yeah- maybe we can pass the test just by chatting on CFA Forum…

Where is everybody in the reading? I just finished reading Book 4 of CFAI (no questions). Starting Schweser notes back at beginning.

CFAHouston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “I just flipped thru the CFAi books…shoot > me.” > > Gladly. Bahahahah that sh1t cracked me up, yo.

New CFAi books are so pretty on the outside and so dry inside… just like my first girlfriend…

^^^HOly F@CK Mayhem…that sh!t was off the hinges. Nice one!

nm

mayhem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > New CFAi books are so pretty on the outside and so > dry inside… just like my first girlfriend… Note to the guys on here: If the books are dry, it’s their fault. If your girlfriend is dry, that’s YOUR fault!

Yoooo, what up biznatches. I got my plan…check it. Get down with my esse’s on AF 'till June 1. Start CFA materials. lots of crack. Test on June 7. Hookers.

Word to your mama’s peeps. Or, please pass my salutations on to your mothers’… for those of you less ebonically inclined.