let's organize pass/fail poll

Daj, Do any of the following terms mean anything to you? -“spank the monkey” -“bash the bishiop” -“crash the yogurt truck” -“shake hands with the unemployed” ? I’m guessing you’re a non-native English speaker?

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daj, > > Do any of the following terms mean anything to > you? > -“spank the monkey” > -“bash the bishiop” > -“crash the yogurt truck” > -“shake hands with the unemployed” > > ? > > I’m guessing you’re a non-native English speaker? LOL. I love this forum. crash the yogurt truck!!! so solid.

50/50 first attempt

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jalmy8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daj224 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > what does “rub one out” mean. is this a > sexual > > > thing? > > > > > > Daj, > > > > please shut the fuck up. > > > > Thank you > > LOL. what a hater. yes it is Daj. as in Skeet > skeet skeet… I wouldn’t call myself a hater - except when it comes down to a 30 year old guy who, and i quote: “: ) - i already cracked the books open, couldnt wait. quant looks nasty, what the hell is econ, equity manageable. i like how FSA is smaller book. i like the focus on earnings fraud and the consolidation. i wondered why it was not on level I. i am building huge pro formas all day and this level II stuff will help with industry sizing and consolidation post m and a. love it!!! going to dinner and crushing about 4 natty light then hitting books tonight.” I mean, c’mon…it’s still the middle of AUGUST.

oh, and I’m assuming the following: Level II: Fail And I don’t really want to listen to this dude anymore for the next 10 months than I have allready.

crushing natty lights. LOL.

He did self proclaim that he made it “Rain” at clubs in NYC in his early 20’s. We better watch out.

Daj is the Greg Oden of AF. The buzz is that he’ll perform well on June 6, but he’s unproven in Level 2 and there isn’t a person out there that doesn’t question how old he really is. 50/50 first time

Ok…from Jalmy’s post at 1:50 down…this may be one of the best posts I’ve read on this forum. Back to the poll…50/50 first time. If I go down, it’s going to be because I didn’t study derivatives until the week before the exam. Only thing I’d change in the way I studied is to actually study derivatives and to spend more review time in equity. Good luck to all. Hoping I can goodbye to Daj on Tuesday.

pass - first

L2 - fail 1st