Level 1 "Round 2"

i failed my Jun’ s exam, and majorly bz lack of practice. i guess my tactic is simply takes as much as test i can.

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Subtract 10-15 from your Qbank score to get an > estimate of the real exam. Strongly disagreed. I had once got 78% on the Q bank. I averaged in the high 50s on most subjects, and scored 70+ on 2-3 tests at best. I cleared L1 with a 70+ on all but 3 sections, and had 50-70 in 2 of them. I had one <50 in a topic whose weight was the lowest on the paper. My 40/60/80 score was 74%! No doubt that Q bank is perceived as easy by many here, and I may have been an exception, but surely do NOT think too much if you are not faring very high on the Q bank. Most of the chaps who posts scores of 80+ here are probably attempting the Q bank and the L1 for the second time. If, however you are scoring anywhere above 50+ and progressing, feel encouraged and continue with what you are doing. Do NOT change your strategies/study time-table mid-preparation.