Level 2 passers, What is your first reaction when you passed?

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > me.tega Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I screamed PASS… jumped off my chair, ran to > the > > next office and ran back. Rechecked the results > > again and turned on the volume on Allow me to > kiss > > your hand by Wande Coal. I was ready to kiss > > anybody’s hand at that time. > > > Including the filthy fat bastard coming from the > gents who you know doesn’t wash his hands??? :wink: I would prolly have done that in the state I was and then puked a few secs after…

My results were late- yahoo user. I was so nervous that when they finally came, and I saw the pass- I cried (a little). Than I checked it 5-6 times, told my husband what’s this all about :slight_smile: and than celebrated the pass.

I screames Yes… I started Clapping… as my friend walked in saying “… dude you like Will in pursuit of happyness” whats going on here… So I called him and asked him to check if I am reading it right… I was in a trans for the next 30 mins… I waited the whole night and checked after 9 am ET in CFAinsitute.org results page to believe it…

It was a moment of silence

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > theimmortal1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Saw $$$ > > > I like that! That is a huge misconception. Yeah really. I got a $0 incentive for passing level 2. I did get a free lunch with the boss though.

checked my results in office with my Boss behind me. When I saw passed, I did a fist punch and almost beat the living day lights out of him. hahaha

First Reaction: Called my younger brother up and asked him to check my results from home to ensure I saw it correct. Second Reaction: Shouted in joy. (I was in the streets)

Didn’t receive the email so had to log into CFAI: First: Shock! Stared at the screen for a bit like I saw a ghost. Second: Logged out and logged back in to make sure it was real Third: Shocked again at the scores - thought I did poor but I got >70% in all except ethics Fourth: Just thought about my girlfriend saying “we have to go through this again?” Next day… Check again, so I’m good now. Going to enjoy my summer and hit the books in October.

kh.asif Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First Reaction: Called my younger brother up and > asked him to check my results from home to ensure > I saw it correct. > Second Reaction: Shouted in joy. (I was in the > streets) That is so gangster. I wish I got my results while I was in the streets like TI.

First I stared at my monitor in confusion as to how someone can fail FRA and Fixed Income and still pass. Then I high fived the guys at the desk next to me. Then I quietly got back to work.

Felt some relief

I thought the pass rate of 39% was my grade, even though CFA never gives out your individual score!! after quickly realizing that was just the pass rate, Leve II PASS came into my eyes. I just could not believe it for a little while, stared at the PC screen for a bit, then suddenly the mixed emotion of relief and excitement kicked in. Jumping up and down, air boxing, the usual physical routine… Soon enough I told my wife, my parents, my in-laws. Then I sat at my desk, cried a bit looking at the stack of torn apart textbooks and three inch thick notes I’ve made in the past six months, thinking back all those rough and sleepless days Ive gone through. it’s great to be here congrats to other guys passed this beast best of luck to people waiting for L3 results regards

I was still in office when i got the results First Reaction: Screamed by lungs out, jumped in air and then pumped my fists, tell my frnds around I passed…yeah!!! Second Reaction: sober down a bit…check the results again to make sure I passed and told my parents about it! Third Reaction: took out my friends immediately for a treat at Hard Rock and in between kept on answering calls with a wide grin on my face :stuck_out_tongue:

I received the email by my mobile phone and did dare not to see it ! I thought I should fail when the exam was over and the probablity is very high. I was encouraged to see my email, first, I saw the last two sessions and both are less than 50% , oh, damn it! then,when I move to the top of email, there is one word shocked me “pass”. but this time, I am quite calm because I realize I have been studying L2 for a long time. half a year, for me ,there’s no weekend! but it’s worth it. L3, I am coming, hahah…

First: Saw the mail, told my colleague “Ups, the results are in…” closed my eyes and clicked on email, open eyes, searched pass, closed eyes, read pass again. Second: Screamed like a mad man and jumped right out of my chair, felt the adrenaline level rise immediately, jumped over the sofa in the office. Third: Checked results again, pass, another more moderated “yeeees” Fourth: walked around office for 10min to cool down. Fifth: Printed E-Mail, send SMS to fiance, checked results again next morning just to make sure and registered for LIII right away to make really really sure :slight_smile: After that I spend another 6h finishing a proposal. So I’ll be hitting drinks extra hard this Friday night.

High fives to several coworkers with some Ron Burgundy HHIIIOOOOO’s