Level 3 candidates only _ Please post your age

21 (plus Lucky 7) = 28

24, will be 25 in June 09

I remember candidates for Level II must be postgraduate. so it is really confusing how Level III candidate could be under 23?

HeLin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I remember candidates for Level II must be > postgraduate. so it is really confusing how Level > III candidate could be under 23? The only requirements for the CFA program (L2 and beyond) are that you have an undergrad degree and pass the tests.

25…feel very old by seeing some 22s and 23s here

ya i posted my age and thought for suuuuure i’d be the youngest wow though someone will be 21, that’s ambitious we can’t get the charter once we pass until a cpl more years of work experience anyway

3 months short of 24.

(5+1)^2+1=25+1+2*5*1+1=37 at exam 09

HeLin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I remember candidates for Level II must be > postgraduate. so it is really confusing how Level > III candidate could be under 23? If you do the December/June back to back, that’s only a 12 month turnaround. For me, I was 21 when I graduated college. You don’t need a master’s to do the CFA, just an undergraduate degree.

young_professional Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ya i posted my age and thought for suuuuure i’d be > the youngest > wow though someone will be 21, that’s ambitious > > we can’t get the charter once we pass until a cpl > more years of work experience anyway yeah, the work experience requirement is going to take a while. im in one of those jobs where my “career to date” experience miiight qualify…if not, it will be another 4 years anyways!

24 on the 24th september !

Turned 23 on August 19th, the day I passed Level 2!