Level I pass rates claimed

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel obliged to apologize to the Pak junta here > on AF for this weird guys stupid remarks. > > Also, if the instructor is claiming 90% pass rate, > then this means that out of every 10 students he > has taught, 9 passed. This could be for a > particular year, subject to conditions like those > who scored the minimum on his tests etc etc. You > should insist on getting complete details from his > office. > > Really there is no more discussion required on > this thread. Thanks. Thanks a lot. Appreciated.

alibawa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys(PPl from India & Pakistan), > > > I was under the impression that it is our > governments that have created this hatred amongst > us (atleast we being educated should not have this > myopic vision). Come on guys we need to grow up > and focus on the prosperity of the respective > nations rather than quarrelling with each other on > petty issues. If you have this hatred, you wont be > able to handle issues if you are to have an > international career. kudos

I am from India too. But I feel what equity_research_nds said was really Bad. In my 10th grade i used to have the same feeling but when i grew i questioned my self "why? why should i hate ? " people around us talk about this and we get influenced but when i think i feel it is just made up by politicians and all people are not same. even if they personally had any bitter experiences in their lives i feel it shouldn’t be generalized. With that being said i would suggest to respect this site and not throw any personal emotions.