Level II mocks, sorry to trespass

Hello Level III candidates, First things first, I am a Level II candidate, so sorry for the trespassing. I would like to know what scores in Schweser and CFA mocks should make me feel comfortable. I could get it answered by repeaters on Level II forum, but no offense to repeaters, I rather get my advice from those who passed. Regards,

no trespassing allowed gulfcfa.

GET OUT TWO-BOY

lol…average 85 and up on Schweser. Average 80 on CFAI.

Scoring in the 80s with timing under 2.5 hours and you should be fine. Good luck.

If you are asking how you should be scoring today (end of March), then I would say around 60%. If you are asking how you should be scoring at the end of May, then I would agree with over 80%.

if you have to appologize before you post you shouldnt be posting

Dude, don’t be stressing. It’s too early for that. The only mock I got over 70 on was the CFAI during the first week of May. I scored 65 on the Schweser invigilated mock two or three weeks before game day. Schweser & BSAS made me cry, a lot. The only one of the exams I thought resembled the main event was the CFAI mock. I thought the same for level 1. That being said, do them all. Just don’t fret if your scoring low - it’s still March.

what is this child doing amongst us adults?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is this child doing amongst us adults? well said, i assume your ref the fact that Level II seperates the men from boys…

The real exam will resemble more like the CFAI mock than Schweser practice exam in terms of language and style.

gulfcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what is this child doing amongst us adults? > > well said, i assume your ref the fact that Level > II seperates the men from boys… Level 2 separates the toddlers from the middle schoolers – Level 3 separates the men from the boys.

okiew5 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gulfcfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SkipE99 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > what is this child doing amongst us adults? > > > > well said, i assume your ref the fact that > Level > > II seperates the men from boys… > > > Level 2 separates the toddlers from the middle > schoolers – Level 3 separates the men from the > boys. Then what should we call the charterholders?

I can truly say that I never got more than 70% in any mock for L2. On Schweser I might have hit 75% on 1 of the 6 , rest all in 65% to 70% . I thought I was a goner for L2. Just squeaked thru