Life got in the way

Mwvt9 I faced the same 4 years back with my father is law he is no more but i know the trauma we had gone through you are always very nice and helpful in this forum please take care and be in touch http://www.linkedin.com/in/nitya34 nitya34@gmail.com this forum will welcome you again regards Nityananda delhi

forgot to add My daughter was not even born when we used to visit for surgery,Chemo and radio-therapyl(for my father in law) Nurse used to tell my wife “dont visit Hospital at yr stage” and now daughter is now 4 yr+ I wish you everything Good in life God Bless you,brother take care

i’m so sorry to hear. i’m going through a similar situation right now. my grandfather died a few weeks ago from lung cancer. and a week before that, i found out that my boyfriend has a tumor. its been an unbelievable month and i’m thinking about not sitting for the exam (if his surgery will do the trick, then i might pick up my books again). anyway, your mother in law is lucky to have such a great family. good luck to you and your family (and congrats on the little one).

Not much to add… Hope everything works out fine.

good luck man~ things happen in the life, you would be stronger after you dealt with it.

Not much to add than what everyone else has already said … best of luck to you mate and my prayers are with you. Nola, hope all turns out well for you too.

It sounds like y’all are stand-up folks trying to do the right thing. I wish you the best of luck dealing with all the things on your plate - my son was diagnosed with cancer on his 4th birthday (he’s in remission now, so life is good). Life pretty much stopped for us for a couple of years there. And looking back, we don’t regret the opportunities we lost at all - it comes with the turf. There’s an old line about how few poeple say on their death bed “Damn! I wish I’d spent more time at the office”. This similar - I doubt you’ll find your self saying “I wish I’d spent the last XXX months/years focusing on getting my charter.” It’ll still be there once you do what you have to do for your familty.