Lists to memorize for Level 3

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GetSetGo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hello everyone, > > > > First i want to thank Pat Keenan for sharing > this > > list document. The document is 15 pages long > and > > has some questions which are not in the > syllabus > > or moved to Level 2. > > > > Is any one interested in working with me, so we > > can share and develop an answer key for the > list > > document. > > > > Thank You. > > > Dwight.cfa@gmail.com To clarify - I already have the document, but GSG if you want to email me I’ll help out with filling in the answers.

Dwight, I sent you an email. Thanks :slight_smile:

GSG, Dwight … pls let me know if you need any more helping hands with that document … i’ll be happy to help.

Magix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GSG, Dwight … pls let me know if you need any > more helping hands with that document … i’ll be > happy to help. Maybe splitting it up 3 ways would save time.

Sure. Dwight do you want to do Pages 1-5, GSG Pages 6-10, Magix Pages 11-15. That we can finish it off easily.

Sounds good to me kunal.singh@gmail.com

GetSetGo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sure. Dwight do you want to do Pages 1-5, GSG > Pages 6-10, Magix Pages 11-15. > > That we can finish it off easily. Consider it done, or I’ll try anyways haha. Will email you guys in the next couple of days once I fill it in.

By the way, if you guys have Schweser Online Pro (i.e. the Qbank) you can click on “Search” on the left hand side of the page, then select “Search Learning Outcome Full Text” from the dropdown, then type in text related to the particular topic, for example “prospective clients confidential” and then click search. That will give you the LOS that you need to reference to fill in the lists.

Thanks Dwight.

I cannot download it. Could anybody please e-mail me the list ? derswap@gmail.com Many thanks co sufferers.

derswap07: sent

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sent > > > Bankin’, I can’t download it. Please send to me as > well at: bjhon73@hotmail.com > > Thanks Sent GetSetGo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sure. Dwight do you want to do Pages 1-5, GSG > Pages 6-10, Magix Pages 11-15. > > That we can finish it off easily. I’d be happy to help if any more help is needed.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be happy to help if any more help is needed. Yeah this isn’t an easy project. It takes a while to look everything up. GSG and Magix, what do you say we give this thread a day or so and then split this up between whoever posts their emails offering to help? Then we can email out the final product to everyone who participates.

Dwight: That sounds great.

GetSetGo Thanks lot. It’s awesome !! I can help to fill out some-let me know

Hey guys I am willing to help out will check back tomorrow to see what develops we have pkeenan2@uwo.ca

Hi all, I went through the list and it is quite exhaustive, a few topics we don’t need as they are not relevant for this year. I would like to contribute, let me know the distribution of tasks - heeralm@gmail.com

you’d be amazed at how useless these things become once you pass the exam. btw, i passed last year.

bill west: congrats. What you said is true.

GSG, Dwight and others have we decided on how we are splitting the work? By the way GSG, can you pls email me a copy of the document? I can’t work on it unless I have it :slight_smile: Thank you.