long on DZZ today...

yeah. i don’t love that technique either, haha. i’m sure it doesn’t help that i was a scalper at one point, the trader type not the ticket selling type, and also that i’m young and love to see 100% returns. i like my losses and my gains to look the same in terms of gain/loss and try to win more than i lose. i don’t get the whole, “lets risk all for a small piece of income”, especially if you’re selling options that are way OTM and will only we ITM if circumstances change dramatically…

As I was writing, I realize that the put strategy can make sense if you are selling them near the money and just using them to get into a situation where you either “buy cheap” or “earn premium,” but you definitely want to do something to cut off the extreme tail risk.

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well played, SkipE99. You made like fifty bucks > today! thats actually exactly how much I made…lol im gonna cash out and go get a haircut and watch a movie

Those strong unemployment numbers were just what you needed SkipE99, now all you need is for Helicopter Ben to start moving towards the button marked “Rate Rise” and you will be laughing.

SkipE99 is my hero, going long DZZ tomorrow.

How we feelin today? Looks like dollar rally might extend through today, do I hear a DZZ Make Whole order?

http://themessthatgreenspanmade.blogspot.com/2009/12/recurring-gold-bubble.html “I’m goin innnnn” -Lil Wayne

you get in nuppal? at what price?

12.8 then 13.1 You’re still doing ok, but gold doesnt seem to be moving that much after the veritable clusterf**k that the public was in.

word to your mother.

EY-OH!

Thank you. http://online.barrons.com/article/SB126080424271690661.html?mod=BOL_hpp_dc

today = ouch

tomorrow= rebound

day after tomorrow = ouch again

what is the meaning behind “Part-time Crook” are you a time thiever?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is the meaning behind “Part-time Crook” are > you a time thiever? Of course not. A real crook would never say so, right? I just help people to achieve their financial goals, always bounded within the limits of the Law, which I’ve been studying since ages.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what is the meaning behind “Part-time Crook” > are > > you a time thiever? > > Of course not. A real crook would never say so, > right? I just help people to achieve their > financial goals, always bounded within the limits > of the Law, which I’ve been studying since ages. He is lying, he steals the hearts of people every where. So dreamy. Go ahead PTC unbutton the next button on your shirt in your FB picture.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > today= rebound

word nuppy. you and me together to the end baby