Macro Themes

High maintenance. Not marriage material.

Sorry I offended you for being Russian. FWIW, I think Russians are some of the best people around.

none of that falvored vodka shit, just the real deal

Flavored vodka, lol not gonna happen. I went to some dive bar Russian vodka place last time I was in NYC, I forgot the name but it was good. I honestly don’t know if you can go wrong with a vodka bar.

I’ve heard of super high end chilled vodka bars where you basically go into a freezer to drink it because it enhances the flavor to have it chilled that much. I want to try that. I guess there is one in Hong Kong where all the “furniture” in the drinking room is made of ice, that sounds incredible.

I’ve been to one of those places, problem is that it’s so cold you don’t want to stay there for long and have to keep going to another room with a “normal” bar to stop yourself freezing to death.

Seems like a gimmick. Like how a hipster would drink vodka if he had the money.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/minus-5-ice-bar-new-york?select=1ufffSm-cbQJBrg3-yab1Q#GCBX5gOfgV3eJpBozwNmZQ

what are the odds af sponsors a happy hour?

Flavored Vodka is the best. You don’t feel it coming down, but once it hits you, it hits you like were doing all those shots straight up and more