Major difference between Chinese and other cultures

Meh. China has so many people, it’s pretty hard to generalize about Chinese without generalizing about people in general.

Realize that experience in life can be limited and sample-biased. Regardless, hope you get well soon.

I now realise the post to be pretty bad, putting loads in one.

All I wanted to say Chinese coworkers can be uncaring.

or maybe they just don’t care about you :-)…butjoking aside, asians are generally primed for efficiencymore than anything else…for better or worse…so don’t take it too personally just be yourself.and celebrate the differences…if that makes sense.

Wow. AF was blocked for over a week for me.

Can’t believe I missed this gem. Lol. So you hurt your butt getting paper? Sorry man that’s just funny.

As to coworkers not caring about your butt… HK is a different than the mainland, even neighboring Shenzhen. Honestly, I’d say a lot of people, at least who speak decent english, are closer to westerners than anything. HK also has a very NYC feel to it for me at least. So in sum, I think its just your coworkers. Honestly, no one here would ask me how I was doing, well maybe indirectly to make fun of me.

Side note; how’re you liking HK?

rub some dim sum on the a

Forget the gym, you need to get yourself to a lawyer. This has worker’s compensation lawsuit written all over it.

Find a cute Chinese coworker and put loads in her.

LOL

I should have been more specific. The injury was due to muscle fatigue from cardios at the gym. Well, professionals sportsmen suffer from horrible injuries and mine is similiar to David James below:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Valentino-Rossi-David-James-Kasey-Keller-and-the-Top-10-freak-injuries-article32083.html

MotoGP champ Valentino Rossi required stitches after falling onto a glass coffee table while attempting to close the curtains in his home.

But how does his mishap compare with Mirror.co.uk’s Top 10 weird sporting injuries?

1) David James The England goalkeeper once pulled a muscle in his back when reaching for the TV remote control.

2) Chic Brodie The Brentford goalkeeper’s career came to an abrupt end in October 1970 when he collided with a sheepdog which had run on to the pitch. Brodie shattered his kneecap while the dog got the ball.

3) Santiago Canizares The Spain goalkeeper missed the 2002 World Cup after accidentally shattering a bottle of aftershave in his hotel sink. A piece of glass fell on his foot, severing a tendon in his big toe.

4) Kasey Keller The American international knocked out his front teeth while pulling his golf clubs out of the boot of his car.

5) Jamie Ainscough X-rays eventually revealed that an infection in the the Australian rugby league player’s arm was caused by another player’s tooth that had become embedded in his arm a month previously.

6) Alan Wright The diminutive former Aston Villa full-back strained his knee by stretching to reach the accelerator in his new Ferrari. He subsequently swapped the sports car for a Rover 416.

7) Svein Grondale The Norway defender had to withdraw from an international during the 1970s after colliding with a moose while out jogging.

8) Darren Barnard The former Barnsley midfielder was sidelined for five months with a torn knee ligament after he slipped in a puddle of his puppy’s urine on the kitchen floor.

9) Mistar The Indonesian footballer was killed aged just 25 by a stampede of pigs which overran his team’s training pitch in 1995.

10) Terry Alderman The England bowler missed more than a year of international cricket and had to reinvent his action when he badly damaged his right shoulder while rugby tackling a male streaker during the Perth Test against England in 1981/82.

^ Some of that list is no joke. Colliding with a moose or trampled by pigs are dangerous. Pigs can charge with 300 hundred pounds of body weight, and they’re pretty agile, that can’t be compared to reaching for printer paper that sits there motionless yea?

only the 1st one is kinda comparable. But he might have been reaching far behind a couch or soemthing

tiger balm does wonders to sore muscles but needs to be applied with extra caution to delicate areas

This stuff is pretty good too and it smells better imo.

http://www.muaythaiaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Namman2.jpg

You should be able to get it pretty easily in HK.

Just don’t touch your junk or your eyes after you rub it in.