Mandatory "What's the first thing you're going to do immediately after the exam?" post

Getting drunk and laid

Van is coming to pick up at 5:15pm on the exam day, then 1 week on sea beach for coming back to life! :)p

beer in the shower

My local CFA society is hosting a post-exam afterparty at a nearby bar right after the exam. First drink is free. Loooool! Since my parking will be $10 until 6pm, and the exam ends at 5pm, I might just go fetch my 1 free drink, then go home :smiley:

Or maybe I dreamed it. I can’t seem to find the event on their website now.

Drink until I no longer wonder, “now what do I do with my life.”

I have to mow the lawn. Its knee high and if I let it go any more I will have to give me 2 year old son a compass and something to hack his way home after playing in the yard.

Once that is done I will do what he has been asking me to do for months. Play trucks with him and help him go down the slide.

I can also think of some things to do with my wife.

There is a bar I really like just a few blocks from the convention center. I’ll probably be there.

i will join the never-ending street party in montreal with all the other no-going-to-school-very-proactive students to see how it feels to get a degree without studying and then feel smart and tell my mom i have a new job at Mcdo.

free mcnuggets is good enough

RonaldMcdonal told me he would pay my CFA fees.

I am going to and review my CFA level one notes just for fun!

OMG fun, must be Edmonton? I heard the society did a beer garden right outside in the parking lot one year.

Vancouver. I read on their site that they do have an after party every year after the exam, but I can’t find any details on it, although I recall reading about it!

OMG fun, must be Edmonton? I heard the society did a beer garden right outside in the parking lot one year.

[/quote]
Vancouver. I read on their site that they do have an after party every year after the exam, but I can’t find any details on it, although I recall reading about it!

[/quote]

Was probably in your candidate only email?

My Neighbors have been blasting there stupid music and its been really annoying since i am studying, i dont really care otherwise…but come june 2nd I will be putting my sub right next to their wall and blast some dub step all day…

Got to study for another master’s entrance exam . thinking of doing a masters after working now for 6 years. But first will go for a run and some drinks