Market Talk: Monday

Wow, the market is taking it on the face today. My gut tells me that we will not be making up this decline by EOD. Fortunately I hopped out of my GS calls yesterday although they are not taking too much of a beating thanks to the 15%+ increase in the VIX. GS is looking really good in the mid 130s.

S&P down 30 points as of 10:30est? if it makes this up, i’m going to say the markets are totally irrational.

timotimo is probably raking it in… I think we are starting to to round the the middle of the W. The second half won’t be as bad though, IMHO.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > God I wish I had some money in the market right > now! I would have made some $$ on my treasury > play. Just a wussy treasury play?? C’mon man be like timotimo and go balls to the wall and short the VIX, those idiots and their calls you’ll be a millionaire in just a few clicks.

pgh.ndt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > God I wish I had some money in the market right > > now! I would have made some $$ on my treasury > > play. > > > Just a wussy treasury play?? C’mon man be like > timotimo and go balls to the wall and short the > VIX, those idiots and their calls you’ll be a > millionaire in just a few clicks. lol the boss short 20 contracts of the S&P futures at 2:36 on the 6th. She closed her trade around 2:49. Yeah, shes got brass ovaries.

I wish I worked somewhere I could day trade…stupid compliance, have to hold everything forever.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wish I worked somewhere I could day > trade…stupid compliance, have to hold everything > forever. Where do you work? I work at a BB… During my internship we had some dudes trading the chit out of FNM when it was bouncing around a bucks.