McLeod

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In all likelihood, we have all forgotten a > significant amount over the past year. > > I’m think a good portion of that will come back > once faced with exam questions and a time > constraint. Kind of like a 'nam flashback of some > sort. Mcleod, how old are you? i thought the vietnam flashback was a staple of late-70’s, maybe early 80’s… i would have thought you’re too young… i love vietnam flashbacks. great staple of detective TV. are we doing 3 hours or 6 hours? 6 hours is crazy, but i’d probably be game (pathetic i know). has to be multiple choice though. i’m inflexible on that

omoobagberume , I live in Lekki. I may be able to give you some useful tips live as I crossed over last exam.

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > In all likelihood, we have all forgotten a > > significant amount over the past year. > > > > I’m think a good portion of that will come back > > once faced with exam questions and a time > > constraint. Kind of like a 'nam flashback of > some > > sort. > > > Mcleod, how old are you? i thought the vietnam > flashback was a staple of late-70’s, maybe early > 80’s… i would have thought you’re too > young… i love vietnam flashbacks. great > staple of detective TV. > > are we doing 3 hours or 6 hours? 6 hours is crazy, > but i’d probably be game (pathetic i know). has to > be multiple choice though. i’m inflexible on that I’m 28 so I can’t speak from experience. I’m thinking 3 hours multi-choice. Don’t know where we’d get ahold of a mock essay.

Hi Wenebest, Read some of your posts. Seems I can learn a lot from you. I am an L3 candidate, about 2 yrs in research in a top investment banking boutique in lagos and I also stay on the island. Dnt have your contact but I will be most elated if you could reach me via oyegunlesa@yahoo.com

omoobagberume Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please can you explain how you prepared for last > year’s exams and how you made use of the > materials. > > Plus how did you prepare yourself to handle the > morning section, and what are the important tips > to get handled before walking into that AM… > > Thanks for all your help… Put your email here and I’ll give you some tips that helped me. You and I have a lot in common.