Message Board Rules

This thread should be cleared and locked. However, before that happens, let me just point out that rule #1 is completely subjective and the mods have stated on many occasions that this particular rule has considerable more latitude in the WC than in other forums. Just because a single user (or even several of them) find something to be racist or vulgar, that doesn’t mean it’s inappropriate for the WC. For example, here it may be ok to discuss whether or not going commando to work is appropriate, where as that would be inappropriate in the Career forum (or maybe not actually…).

tl;dr - if you’re offended by the discussions in the WC, GTFO and stop trying to mold this into something it’s not.

+1

It certainly doesn’t mean that it’s appropriate, either. Remember that advertising dollars pays for the site, and advertisers may not want to be associated with “no fap” and “power of oneness”.

However, most of us who post and give our opinions on the other threads probably wouldn’t do so if we couldn’t post in the WC either. So having it around and making it fun is overall a good thing for the site.

In general, I agree with your last sentiment. If you don’t like what you’re reading, feel free to simply click that little red X on the top right of your browser window.

Disrespect!

Yo, bro! I didn’t say that I didn’t want to be associated with POO. I just thought POO might be too much for Schweser, nomsayin?

So many cry babies on this forum it’s unbelievable.

How dumb am I that I didn’t realize power of oneness could be a backronym?

I think we can all agree this is a textbook case of regulatory capture.

P.O.O. ? Holy shit, I just realized this. The layers keep getting deeper.

The ban list is definitely material information. There should be an investigation to find out if any board member traded off it before it became public.

TRUUUUUUUUU

I think Itera is trying to balance out the mod staff by being the tough guy. But I have not noticed. I honestly stopped visiting cuz I don’t want to click through 6 threads just to get to a “real” one. Traffic is probably up, however, since the advertisers and trolls are running rampant.

^Not so much anymore. It was bad for a few days and then it died down. There was that one asshat today trying to drive traffic somewhere but that was cleaned up pretty fast.

Right now it seems like discussion is pretty far below average (while my work productivity is much higher). I imagine things will sort themselves out in another week or two.

+1

To Mods,

Just wanted to know if my name will remain on BWL till the end of this universe?

Unlikely since the sun will probably parish along with the Earth and all her server before this universe comes to an end.

Dude come on. That is not the English language.

Sambhāvanā nahīṁ isa brahmāṇḍa ēka anta kī bāta ātī hai pahalē sūraja śāyada pr̥thvī aura usakē sārē sarvara kē sātha pallī jā’ēgā.

“Ok Google - translate!”

Possiblity not this universe one story of the end comes, first sun perhaps the earth then after that with servers will first go.

Sorry, that was NT (Naren_ Translate).

What ever happened to the ban watch list?

it was removed

^lol u always gotta get the last shot in…rip cvm devil