Miami L1s?

Yeah I don’t quite get that lol. I had two calculators, 5 pencils, 4 pills of pepto, and a pencil sharpener. Proper CFA test taking materials! I’ve heard a few people say that about the AM exam, but for some reason I felt the entire AM test was easier than I had anticipated and the entire PM tests kicked my @$$. I mean, takeover defense?, correlation between the assets returns and an equity security of average risk?, etc. I felt I always had the answer in my head before reading the answer choices and the answer was never listed as I knew it.

Actually, I felt the same way. I was very confident after the AM, had a nice lunch, laid back and listened to some tunes feeling good about life. But then about 2:45 rolled around, and I made it to Econ of the PM session, and darkness fell over Miami. I remember little from that point until 5, as I struggled with the questions and with time. I don’t think I bombed, but I expect to be testing again in June. The silver lining is, I now know what to expect and how to study (Don’t worry about the math, its all about the concept).

I hope I get to take LII in June, but right now I can’t imagine doing all of this again! What I do now has nothing to do with the equity department so I’m definitely not on any kind of path. We’ll see how it goes, though. Part of me thinks I should have gotten at least a 70, but you just never know…

I tested in Miami at the FIU campus upstairs in Section B. Drove up from Tampa to take the exam. Used to work at RayJay, Aimee. Small world…

Really? Where are you now, if I may ask?

Aimee, send me an email, rbford@ut.edu